Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Creating

It started to get pretty windy and yucky outside on Sunday afternoon so we decided to have another art lesson and this time we got to paint!! ;) We took our pencils and paper and sat ourselves out in the truck (out of the wind) to do an observation drawing of the old shed by the creek. I got instructions as I went as this is my first attempt at drawing anything more than a cube......We had lots of fun. Especially when we sent back in to add the color. I have to admit that I was pretty proud of myself when we finished.
^this one is mine....first timer^this one is G's.....not so much a first timer....


They are still up on the easel in the living room as a constant reminder of our awesomeness.

I also made G a yummy lasagna for an early bday dinner because I am leaving tomorrow for a Vegas weekend with my girls and will be missing his bday....I am a bad gf but a good friend.

2 comments:

Brooke and Peter said...

you guys are my favorite couple ever... I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! way to open your mind and expand your horizons! i LOVE YOUR paintings... very very pretty.
will you paint a picture of our baby?

hub of the house said...

that lasagne looks soooo good! you are a painter- how cool is that?