Sunday, June 28, 2009

Long Weekend......

I am pretty sure that I need to find a way to have 3 day weekends every weekend. I LOVE them! G is out of town on a big Bachelor Party rafting/camping extravaganza which has left me to devices. I have spent the last 5 days checking out the Livingston Farmers Market and seeing tons of friends there of course. Making myself my favorite foods and watching Food Network shows that I have on DVR......yes I record Food Network shows. Having Tea with our neighbor and giving a quick Facebook tutorial. Spending an evening with Brooke and Matine and having dinner with them, Peter and some of his clients.....who I happened to meet last year when they were here also. Getting my hair done and shopping of course. Spending some quality time with Ashley and her whole family-Sarah even came over from Bozeman- eating cake and ice cream for Ash's 27th bday and playing with Karmella. Today I am lounging at the ranch doing chores and soaking up the beautiful Montana sunshine and trying not to think about having to return to work tomorrow. Good thing next week is a short one too!!! YAY 4th of July in Livingston!

1 comment:

hub of the house said...

sounds very nice and relaxing and full of the best activities!!