Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 09

I have to admit....I am not the hugest fan of Halloween. I really don't like dressing up in a costume....I am not very creative....just not my fav. Doesn't mean that I don't partake though. My 'costume' usually ends up being something that is not to uncomfortable...and it must be somewhat warm (Halloween is often snowy and blustery around here). I remember as a kid having to pick a costume that I could wear over my winter clothes.
That said...my prisoner and I did have a pretty good night out;) Happy Fall Back....YAY for an extra hour today!




2 comments:

Brooke and Peter said...

awesome!!! you looked great and grif looked real and kind of crazy... those tattoos around his eyes and on his hands... yikes !

Unknown said...

You wear a holster well!