Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday Funday.




The sun is bright and beautiful today in Paradise Valley. G and I have been feeling a little under the weather and don't really feel up for what we really want to do today.....go to the river, x-country ski, go for a horsey ride. We settled on treating the horseys to some yummy hay from the back of the truck and jumping ditches on the 'Kitten'; sorry Brooke....we had to change it up a little cuz kitty is a little protective of his name. ;) I found the perfect helmet and goggles yesterday (I'm calling myself 'Pink Vader') and G got a new beacon and has ordered a helmet. As soon as I am ready to trow down the $$ for a beacon we will be set for safety. For now we will settle for fun on the ranch.

1 comment:

hub of the house said...

i really need to visit you girls- Montana is just so beautiful!