Sunday, May 9, 2010

So much to Celebrate!

Today is Mother's Day. Happy Mother's Day mom! You are wonderful......I love you.......I am blessed everyday by you. It is from you alone that I learned to love honestly and selflessly, give thoughtfully, nurture and be me. Thank You

Today Grif turns.................. Happy Birthday Love! You are my favorite person by far........I am blessed everyday by you. It is from you alone that I learned to trust fully in someone other than myself, that I am deserving of everything that I desire, that sometimes selfishness is necessary, and to appreciate the beauty that surrounds me every day.

Today is Matine John Howell's 1st Birthday celebtation. Happy 1st Birthday (in 2 days)!! I am blessed everyday by you. It is from you that I am reminded of how precious life is.

All of this celebration reminds me that I am surrounded by some amazing people and that is what life is really all about.

2 comments:

hub of the house said...

such a sweet post!

Brooke and Peter said...

I LOVED that... So very true... and WE are blessed everyday by you! love you friend.