Thursday, August 11, 2011

I AM

-loving having Mondays off....maybe even more than having Fridays off!
-happy that Gs family was here, the Bridges were here and that my family was here....but REALLY happy that we have the rest (whatever is left) of this summer to hang together and do whatever WE want to do with no other obligations!!
-loving my R+F business
-uber excited for my trip to San Francisco in Sept for R+F convention with one of my best friends
-enjoying reading silly modern day romance novels left for my by Jessie rather than text books about Human Resources and Financial Planning
-proud of G for having his first photography show this summer
-glad that he finally got a new truck
-grateful that we were able to go to some great concerts (Red Ants Pants and Jeff Bridges & the Abiders)
-shocked that hunting season is in just 3 WEEKS!
-a lot of other things that I can't think of right now :)

No comments: