Monday, September 15, 2008

Almost married.


My friend Sarah is getting married one week from today in HAWAII!! I headed over the hill for a little bridal shower/bachlorette party celebration.
Sarah and I post shower/pre party. On our way out. Wendy (Sarah's mom) had a very flattering hat for Sarah to wear.
Wendy, Sarah and Annie at 317.
Paula and I at 317.....self portrait.
Sarah and her mama.


Just me at 317. My drink looks huge....It probably was.

Sarah and I had a slumber party at Wendy and Terry's house because Wendy was wonderful enough to be our driver for the night. It seems I am a lightweight these days as is Sarah and we were not so bright eyed and bushy tailed in the morning. But Wendy made us a yummy breakfast and Terry whipped me up an Americano.........Just what I was needing.

No comments: