Friday, September 5, 2008

Fall is in the air. YIPES!

I sure feels as if fall is upon us. We didn't get a very long summer here this year. I am hoping that it will warm up again for a bit and the forecast says that it will but I tend not to count much on the forecast. They don't seem to be all the wonderful at predicting what it is going to do around here.
I made 2 trips to Wyoming to be with my family in the past month. The first time to celebrate how awesome we all are and how much fun we all have together. The second to celebrate a family members life...........A life lived well.
I am slowly chipping away at my home study courses for getting my LAC. I am working on my last of six courses. I also had to really become a student again. blah. I am taking an online course through UNR for the fall semester............Individual and Group Counseling. Can anyone tell my how I will learn to run run groups online? I guess I will find out.
It seems that many of my friends and family are experiencing BIG changes in their lives.....
*Cousin Ruby is prego...Due in March
*Friend Sarah gets married in HI this month
*Friends
Ashley & Austin are prego...Due in Nov & engaged....getting married July 09
*Friends Joe & Darcy had sweet Walker a few weeks ago
There are other happenings that I am not sure I am at liberty to disclose just yet.
Fall in MT brings HUNTING SEASON.
My brother's big dream is to become a hunting guide. He got hooked up with an outfitter and went into camp for the first time yesterday up Hell Roaring. Pretty exciting. I hope that he loves it all as much as he thinks that he will.
Tomorrow is opening day for bow season. Which means I have spent evenings scouting and went to sleep watching a video about processing an animal to get into the spirit. Gotta love being a Montana girl this time of year.
Ruby and I climbing down into the Natural Bridge in WYO
The crew at Grams setting out the hike the Natural Bridge

A stop at Jackson Lake for boating on the way back to MT

The caravan crew at Yellowstone Lake on our way to WYO

Look closely......The big bucks are out there.


No comments: