Wednesday, January 28, 2009

my trip

I had an amazing trip to Las Vegas. I was there to spend the week with my bestie and her beautiful baby girl. I got a taste of what life is like on maternity leave...minus the midnight feedings. We honestly didn't do all that much but it was just what the doctor ordered for me. We watched daytime TV, cooked and ate great meals, played with Karmella of course, spent a few evenings shopping. Another friend of ours that we grew up with joined me in Vegas from Denver the last few days and we met up with another Livingstonian on the strip for dinner. I realized that I didn't end up taking many pics...prob cuz we didn't do much. I fell even more in LOVE with Karmella and got some good quality bestie time. I miss them terribly already and can't wait for the next time they are in MT.

2 comments:

Team Harty said...

no pics??? really?

hub of the house said...

OOOPS! This is MEG - I have no idea why it says PAIGE NELSON!!!!!!