Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
1. It took me quite awhile to figure out how to write a 'note' on facebook.
2. I never planned to live and work in the place where I grew up. It sometimes still surprises me and it is also pretty great.
3. I also never saw myself as an Addictions Counselor working with adolescents.. and also really great.
4. I believe that there is a force greater than myself in this life and that my grand plans for me pale in comparison to what is possible if I let go of some control and have faith.
5. I whole heartedly believe in karma…that greater force?
6. I was blessed with an amazing family!
7. I feel that my true friends are few in this life and I choose this. I don’t make fast friends and have no interest in good time friends.
8. I think that I was seen as a bitch in High School. It was probably more insecurity and shyness than bitchiness.
9. I can’t wait for Ashley Austin and Ella to move back to MT.
10. I can’t wait to meet Ruby and Derrek’s baby boy. They are going to be great parents.
11. I love, love, love working with my clients. The most amazing moments are these subtle shifts that sometimes they don’t even notice. I can see them very clearly. The beginnings of transformations in life and in this world. So small and incredibly huge at the same time.
12. My favorite part of Manaia is spending 40 hours with a group of young adults and seeing shift after shift after shift from the back of the room.
13. If I have a purpose in life it must be to help plant these seeds.
14. Montana is an amazing place to live.
15. The Yellowstone is the 8th wonder of the world in my book. We truly live in Paradise.
16. I am grateful to have women in my life that I admire and aspire to be like as an adult.
17. I am a Big Sister in BBBS.
18. I spend WAY too much time online….especially shopping..
19. I know how to do ranch stuff now. I can drive a huge tractor. It’s pretty sweet. I have also seen some ranch animals die which is really sad even if they are not pets.
20. We have the best garden and I even canned some stuff last fall.
21. I love to cook and watch Food Network all of the time.
22. I sometimes wish that I had a sewing machine and knew how to sew. I took sewing lessons from a neighbor when I was about 10. Haven’t really done it since aside from replacing buttons. Many of my family members are super creative…I am afraid I am not.
23. I don’t like to spend $ on car maintenance and my car is usually a gigantic mess.
24. I need to go through my clothes and get rid of what I do not need. I have WAY too many coats!
25. I feel honored to know Grif and get to share our worlds with each other. He is great!