Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Love long weekends.

I really LOVE long weekends. I wish that I only had to work 4 days a week...I feel much more ready for work after 3 days off than I do after only 2. Although if I only worked 4 days....soon i would be wishing for 3 day weeks. My 3 day weekend was filled with bringin it, a fun dinner at the Bistro (we of course ran into a bunch of my family...weird), making breakfast, napping, hanging in the shop tending the fire and trying out the new chop saw while G built a steel wood rack to keep the firewood off of the floor, Valentine's flowers and gifts, movies, a wandering walk looking for sheds, hanging with a bunch of horses, and getting to spend yesterday in Bozeman with Ash and Sarah lunching and doing wedding stuff. Filled with fun!

1 comment:

hub of the house said...

pretty flowers! happy belated valentine's day!!!