Monday, March 23, 2009

Meet Mink

We headed out last Friday morning in the good ole' ranch beast...early 90's suburban with 60,000 miles on it and my uncle's horse trailer. I think we lost our bargaining power by showing up pulling the trailer. But who are we kidding.. the intent was to come back with a horse!
First meeting Fisher and Kitty's new brother Mink.
Mink showing off his running skilz......We were impressed! ;)
Who is the boss??
Oh, that's right....I'm the boss! lol
Handsome boy!!
Our trip to the Crow Agency was a success and Mink came back to take up residence in Paradise Valley. What a lucky guy!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhh, I want to ride him!

hub of the house said...

my FB social calendar just alerted me to your birthday in one week! Happy pre birthday to you!

hub of the house said...

congrats on your new horse! very handsome indeed.

Jacqueline said...

Thank you for the bday wishes Miss Meg....does 27 mean that I am in my 'late' 20's now??? yipes!

hub of the house said...

What are your birthday plans??