Thursday, April 9, 2009

I want...........

I want Adam Lambert to win American Idol.
I want to find time to use my new pasta machine and all the cool gadgets for it for my bday.
I want it to be sunny and hot Fri-Sun this week.
I also wish that I could wear all of my great new outdoor gear now instead of have to wait till next season.
I want to find the perfect summer shoes for work....brown.
I want to find a better way to organize all of my coats in a way that none of them are neglected.
I want to go through the closets and purge....
I want it to be 5:00 right now so that I could go home to do yoga and watch my shows..
I want to know who got voted off last night without having to wait to see who is 'missing' next Tuesday or having to watch the DVR.
I want new earrings; have a picture in my head...now to find them.

1 comment:

hub of the house said...

I WANT you to have all these things!