Monday, February 1, 2010

I'm a sucker!

It is true. I am a sucker for anything kitchen. It is like my Achilles heal. All of this my sister is aware of and she swooped right in yesterday. She started selling Cutco knives and came to do a demo for me yesterday. Please keep in mind that I just bought a set of Henckels knives at the end of December. I took the bait hook, line, and sinker and I can not wait for my Homemakers Set + 8 table/steak knives; shears; peeler and Classic 6 piece Utensil set arrives in 2 weeks. I'm pretty sure that when G got home and I told him what I had gotten he regretted leaving before we finished our order so that he could go ice fishing and telling me that he fully supported whatever I chose to get both emotionally and financially......ooooops......now he is in for half of a big knife purchase ;) This also leaves me with a very nice new set of Henckles knives if anyone is interested!

Can't wait for these new bad boys to arrive!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ohhhhh those look nice :)