Saturday, September 5, 2009

either/or

Either I have been doing NOTHING interesting for quite awhile / Or I have been crazy busy.......
Really, I decided to bring my personal computer home from work in hopes that I would stop wasting so much time on non-work activities at work. Not sure if it worked but I did realize that blogging takes time and it is not time I am really willing to spend out of me precious evenings and weekends. But I will sacrifice today because it is a 3 day weekend and I am planning on going into work today to do some paperwork and am of course procrastinating. ;)
Riding Hazel.
Night out with my favorite girls!!
I really do live in Paradise!
More time on the river...
My family knows how to have fun.
Gpa Bill's annual visit out west from Florida.
Day trip to Crystal Park.... We found SOOO many treasures!!

River time with the Arch boys.
My best fried got married!!
Bach party in Boz!
'Playing' with guns with our CA friends.

At Travis and Molly's wedding on Ennis Lake..
This just about wraps up the past month....enjoy.....

2 comments:

hub of the house said...

what a fun month!!! you always look so pretty

Brooke and Peter said...

busy busy! no wonder I have only seen you a few times :)