Sunday, September 20, 2009

YAY KEEGAN

I am a proud big sis this week. My lil bro Keegan was hired by my friends Peter and Brooke to be a guide for their hunting camp this year. Not only was this his first gig as a guide but the first trip was with a TV crew and hunters for a show called Western Extreme (I think) on the Outdoor channel!!! BIG DEAL for all involved. His first day out on his own with a hunter was a big success and by the end of the day he had called in 2 bulls, one was down and he had it quartered, packed and back in camp. Big day! A great time was had by all and I think that he really learned ALOT from 10 days with professional hunters and cameramen. Read more on Brooke's Blog.

2 comments:

hub of the house said...

quartered & packed - is that what I think it is??

Jacqueline said...

Yes Meg...It probably is what you are thinking..I thought that less was more in this case. ;)
The packing was on horses in this case..