Monday, July 28, 2008

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

It was a beautifully eventful weekend of floating the Yellowstone.... As it usually is. The best part was when I landed my first trout on my fly rod. I hooked into 2 rainbows on Sat and 'let them go' aka lost them before I could land them in the boat. When I hooked into the 3rd G thought it was a MT Whitefish. I asked if I got it into the boat if we could pretend that I hadn't caught it because I didn't want my first fish with my rod to be a Whitey. Turns out he was wrong and it was a 14 inch Rainbow................................I was VERY excited! I didn't catch anything on Sunday but we happened to go under the train bridge just a a train passed. Kinda freaky. I love the trains.





















2 comments:

Brooke and Peter said...

yay!!! i am calling you the fish lady from here on out... congrats on your first fish on your new rod!

hub of the house said...

I think you could be a model...work on it!!