Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Gettin Totally Fit!

Today I have decided that I am going to join the local gym. Total Fitness to be specific. Because I want to be Totally Fit!! So keep me honest and remind me that I should be going on a regular basis. Grif has recently joined along with many of our friends. So friends, I will be seeing you there. I am going to try to get into a routine. I am really bad about routines tho. After work all I really want to do is go home and eat some food which leads to me doing nothing active in the evenings. Especially when the temp creeps lower and lower. SO, see you at the gym!!!

1 comment:

Brooke and Peter said...

good job girl! i will encourage you as much as you want me to! i used to belong to total fitness, but will for the next 4 months be doing a fitness challenge at the tae kwon do / kickboxing place... Let's keep each other accountable? you can call my fat if you need to. i give you permission.