Thursday, February 7, 2008

YES WE CAN



I stole this from Brooke. But I have to admit that when I watched it this morning it brought a sense of lightness to my heart. Everyday I spend my time pouring my own heart into those of young people whose lives are full of sadness, despair, anger, hurt, abuse and poverty rather than being full of happiness and hope. The two things that should fill every childs life. I often find myself feeling heavy hearted at the end of the day but also hopeful that tomorrow, or next week, or someday things will be different for my young friends and that they too will find hope in this world. Sometimes hope is all that we have to hold onto, luckily most of the time it is all that we really need. So thanks Brooke.

1 comment:

Brooke and Peter said...

i completely agree and hear what you are preaching sister! there is always something, someone, some generation that has the energy, strength and vision to move people out of darkness and into a place of hope and CHANGE! I am so excited for the future... we have to be and we have to believe that change is possible...