Friday, March 7, 2008

Happy Bday Bro


Happy 19th Birthday to my little brother Keegan tomorrow. It is crazy for me to think about my little brother turning 19!! He is 7 years younger than I and it is really kind of a joke for me to call him my little brother now. He is at least 6'2" and is by no means little when we stand next to each other. Now he is a 19 year old college student. WOW The nice part is that we have a great time together now which was not so much the case when we were younger so I do love that part.
We got him a SWEET digital video camera for hunting, fishing and just having fun. I am really jealous and want one but I just got my camera for my bday last year so I don't expect I will be getting another. boo Anyway.............Have tons of fun Keeg.
My mom made us all our own little Cornish game hens for dinner and for dessert we had individual blackberry baskets (Keegans Favorite) from a bakery in Bozeman. G and I are going out of town for the weekend so that is why we had dinner last night. Keegan is staying out at the ranch for us on his bday night (how nice of him)........................NO PARTIES
So......Happy Birthday Keegan!!!!!! We love you!!
Jacq & G
(I couldn't get g to look at the camera like a normal person last night for some reason)