Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I LOVE FLOATING!

Floating the river. One of my all time favorite things to do (on a raft of course). -I do not float the river on tubes so don't ever ask me to do that- But on a raft. Now that is the ticket. For those of you who don't know it is like, well nothing else really. Obviously floating the river is all I am really thinking about today. That and some warm sunshine on my skin. (one of the perks of floating the river) I love basking on the warm sides of the raft dipping my toes into the water. I love seeing want an amazing place we live in from such a different perspective and angle. I love pretending I know how to row....only for a short time and then passing the oars back and feeling like I have made my contribution. I love that I really don't have to make any contribution at all and those that I go with happily take me down the river..They don't really want me to row anyway. I love that I am going to try and fly fish more this year and hopefully get good. I love stopping on islands and looking for treasure (rocks). I love when I go with the fam and Aunt Tracy has brought along a cooler full of fruit, wraps and drinks. I just really love to float the river. Hello Mr Weatherman......turn up the heat!

3 comments:

Brooke and Peter said...

I am picturing us on our fancy new rafts, with tans.

hub of the house said...

You look Swedish or something...what is your background?

hub of the house said...

when is your REAL bday? did I miss it? you will let us know- right?